Volunteering for Sport in Bolton
If you have some spare time on your hands and are interested in sport…why not volunteer for the Sport & Active Living Service?
We support over 400 clubs in Bolton from swimming to football, even cheerleading and dance! These clubs regularly need volunteers to assist with a variety of duties and always looking for keen and enthusiastic volunteers to help them grow.
Each year, the Sport & Active Living service are involved in a number of one off events such as Skyride, Ironkids, Ironman, Sport on the Square and National Play Day - flexible and adaptable volunteers are always in demand.
Volunteering provides many great new challenges, relationships, and rewarding circumstances.
10 fantastic reasons to volunteer are:
- Volunteering promotes personal growth & self-esteem.
- Understanding community needs helps foster empathy and self-efficiency.
- Volunteering enriches your life by investing & strengthening your community to make it a better place to live in.
- It provides leadership opportunities to give back to your community and gain a sense of belonging.
- Volunteering offers the opportunity to share your expertise and gain a new skill set.
- It brings people together from diverse backgrounds to work toward a common goal. Building camaraderie and teamwork.
- Volunteering enhances your quality of life.
- Volunteerism offers an incredibly rewarding experience.
- It is an opportunity to explore new personal interests and goals.
- An opportunity to have fun and try something new
If you like to be part of this great opportunity and you are aged 14 and over……..get in touch!